What you need:
- Strawberries (as many as you desire)
- Paring knife
- Small wooden skewers (forks will work too)
- A vase
- Stick the top of the strawberry with the green leaves onto a wooden skewer. Your berry should be upside down.
- Use your knife to cut three to four vertical slices around the base. These will be your outer petals.
- Move further up on the fruit and add three to four more slices in another row. Try to stagger your slices for natural looking petals, as shown in the photo.
- Continue until you reach the top.
- Slice an x into the tip of the berry.
- Arrange your completed “flowers” in a vase. Enjoy.