Maple Hill and Bakers’ Acres featured in CSA Article
Feb 26th, 2018
Minnesota Grown members Maple Hill Garden and Bakers’ Acres Farm were recently highlighted by Dairyland Peach in an article all about CSA Day. The article includes 15 ways to celebrate National CSA Day including:
• Learn about Community Supported Agriculture and find the nearest CSA farm.
• Cook a meal from scratch using whole fruits and/or vegetables.
• Conduct a produce audit of your refrigerator and count the food miles your food traveled to get to your kitchen.
• Encourage your favorite restaurant to buy from local farmers.
• Give your kids some fun summer activities by planning to attend your CSA farm’s family events.