You’ve heard about us, now we’d like to hear about you! We’ll post a link to the positions we’re looking to hire on this page. You must officially apply for all positions with the Minnesota Department of Agriculture (and Minnesota Grown) at https://mn.gov/mmb/careers/.
Minnesota Grown Student Worker Para Professional
TO APPLY: Follow this link: Student Worker Para Professional. Enter “8968” into the keyword search box at the top of the page to find the position. Then, follow the instructions to apply online!
DEADLINE NOVEMBER 2nd.
This position exists to assist staff in the Ag Marketing and Development and Development Division with administration of locally grown and raised products through the Minnesota Grown Program.
- Completion of at least one year of post-secondary education with a major in communications, agriculture, food science, economics, marketing, environmental studies, business management, or related field.
- Ability to communicate, influence, and persuade a diverse audience both orally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Must demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficiency working with computers and software related to databases, spreadsheets, presentation and word processing is essential. Internet and web search skills are essential.
- Must be available for reasonable travel, including some overnight, to accomplish core responsibilities.
- Must be available for occasional weekend events.
- Must have the ability to lift and move objects up to 50 pounds.
- Experience or coursework related to online surveys.
- Experience or coursework in statistics or market research.
- Assist program staff with compiling, editing, promoting, and distributing the Minnesota Grown Directory
- Assist program staff with newsletters, social media, and public relations activities.
- Perform related work as assigned to accomplish the overall goals of the Ag Marketing & Development Division and the Minnesota Department of Agriculture.
No other positions are available at this time.